Ahhhh Ma Collegé. What a waste of timmy. However, Im leaving soon! SO HA! CLICK THE PICS!!!!
And heres some new nicknames for teachers:
Mrs Flinton - The Flinton, Gillian, The Legend
Mr McGowen - Emperor Fabulous (like Eddie Izzard's desired emperor!)
Mrs Hill - Mrs Mountain, Wallace (Or
"Wallace, Mountain" with the "W" and "M" as in "Whatever, Minger!")
Mr Finnigan -
Mr Sawyer - Sawyer Bean, Mein Furreur
Mr Gillan - Matt
Weir - Hamish
Mrs Siddal - Mrs Soddall
By the way, most of these names do have funny
backgrounds. You just have to understand me and Dom!
IF YOU HAVE ANYMORE, FROM YOUR SCHOOL OR MINE, FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME
And for those in my position, here are some fab facts about All Saints! And even for those with no idea,
Note, These are ALL true! Because i got them from the All Saints website!
- Mr Weir is fit.
- As of may the 5th, 2005, theres only 7 days left of timetabled teaching.
- That means just 35 lessons.....
- ...and ONLY 2,100 minutes of lessons left!!!!!
- Which is great news, because that means that I only have one more lesson of double science! And if thats not a reason
in itself to celebrate, then I dont know what is!
- Mr Sawyer has a bad eye because when his dear mother was pregnant with him, she swallowed a marble (Information gathered
by Charlie Marples, from a "reliable Source"*)
- mrs Flinton (aka Worlds BEST maths teacher and sarcasm user extrodinaire) has a BA Honours degree in Mathamatics at
Oxford, and is head of the maths facility at All Saints.
- Mrs Flinton (aka Gillian) has a fit son too
- Gillian also appeared in Opertunity Knocks in a Jazz Orchestra!
- Mr Sawyer once ran the London marathon with Mr Leedham and Mr Robinson!
- Mr Gillian is one year older than Garfield (yes, the cat).
- Im missing The Bill to write this!!!!!
- Mr Grant has been at All Saints for 26 years!!!!! that is almost DOUBLE my age!
*Reliable source basically means he heard it from a group of Y7's)